Orphan Drugs & Rare Diseases 2017 Europe
Paradigm Global Events is again proud to present it’s bi-annual Orphan Drugs & Rare Diseases Global Congress 2017 Europe. The conference will provide a unique platform for the convergence of stakeholders in the orphan drugs industry to discuss and network with top tier government, hospitals, pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, non-profit organisations, orphan drugs developers as well as regional and local manufacturers. We are putting together an agenda that address the driving macroeconomic factors, policies and issues that will steer the development of orphan drugs globally including commercialisation, policies, reimbursement, pricing and more.
The two-day Congress will provide an interactive and intimate discussion and networking format led by key industry speakers with intimate knowledge in the industry. Gain practical strategies and best practices on challenges, innovations, technologies and concepts surrounding orphan drugs and rare diseases.
Gain Latest Insights On:
- Key Economic Drivers in the Orphan Market: What is Driving the Industry and the Role of Governments?
- Growing the Market: The Roles of Big Pharmas, Biotechs and Start-Ups
- Emerging Markets: Challenges and Benefits in Investing in Emerging Markets
- Europe’s Regulatory Landscape: What Works and What Doesn’t?
- Cell and Gene Theraphy for Orphan Drugs: Challenges and Opportunities
- Strategic Partnerships: What Strategies Are Available to Ensure Partnership Success
- Pricing Strategy: How to Price Correctly?
- Clinical Trials: From Early Drug Development to Patient Recruitment and More
Who you will meet
Presidents, Heads/Chiefs, Directors, VPs and Managers in areas including Commercialisation, Regulatory Affairs, Market Access, Sales & Marketing, Research & Development and Corporate & Patients Organizations
Previous Conference Gallery
Orphan Drugs & Rare Diseases 2016
ADD THIS EVENT TO YOUR CALENDAR