Orphan Drugs & Rare Diseases 2016
Orphan Drugs & Rare Diseases Global Congress 2016 Americas will provide a unique platform for the convergence of stakeholders in the orphan drugs industry to discuss and network with top tier government, hospitals, pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, nonprofit organizations, orphan drugs developers as well as regional and local manufacturers. We are putting together an agenda that address the driving macroeconomic factors, policies and issues that will steer the development of orphan drugs globally including commercialization, policies, reimbursement, pricing and more. We look forward to having you be part of the event!
Gain Latest Insights On:
- Sustainability of the Pharmaceutical Industry: What is Orphan Drugs’ Role In It?
- Funding of Orphan Drugs: Finding Innovative and Alternative Ways in Financing the Development of Orphan Drugs
- Economics of Orphan Drugs: How Commercially Viable Is It to Engage in the Development of Orphan Drugs?
- Outsourcing: What Do Developers Look for When Looking for an Outsourcing Partner?
- International Collaboration: Coming Together in Developing Orphan Drugs and Crossing Borders
- Licensing Agreements: Trend and Deal Structures
- The Developer and Patient Relationship: How Can They Assist in the Evolution and Development of Orphan Drugs?
- Patient Access: How Can This Continue to Improve?
- What Do Insurance Companies Think About Orphan Drugs? Will They Make Modifications to Their Policies to Support Patients with Rare Diseases?
Who you will meet
Presidents, Heads/Chiefs, Directors, VPs and Managers of:
- Regulatory Affairs
- Market Access
- Sales & Marketing
- Research & Development
- Corporate & Business Development
Learn more about the conference schedule for both days including information on keynote speakers, panelists and moderators.Learn More
Dr. Gayatri Rao M.D,J.D, Director, Office of Orphan Products Development, Food & Drugs Administration joins us for a featured keynote interview.Learn More
Previous Conference Gallery
Orphan Drugs & Rare Diseases 2015
ADD THIS EVENT TO YOUR CALENDAR